Sunday, September 13, 2009

why didn't you tell me, Jenny?

So today is the first Sunday of the new Village Dallas campus!!!! I am going to the five o'clock service tonight...if I am not lazy and apathetic about it, both of which I am feeling right now. Oh great. But there is the fact that I didn't go to TFC this morning to at least guilt me into going, if not motivate me. It is soooooooo sad that I have to be guilted into going to church today. UGH, that is just so not okay on any level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why don't I want to go to church?????

Well, because it's not easy. Because I've never been there. Because for once in my life I have to submit and let that church take care of me and teach me before I can help teach others. I don't like to do that much. I don't like to submit. I'm willing enough to be bailed out, but I don't like it and I wish I could just get a grip on myself. I'm so tired of having to be bailed out...

I have so much music to practice, it's not even funny. And I'm not even giving a recital this semester...I'd like to do one next semester though!!!!!

Waking up with a headache is a horrible thing, and doesn't bode well for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment