Monday, October 19, 2009

he's got your personality

I just want to weep. I just want to weep my heart out for the selfishness that is within me. I want to weep for the mistakes I've made that can't be set right. For the depravity of my heart. For my lack of wisdom.



Lord Jesus, I confess that I have sinned against You in thought, word and deed,

by what I have done

and by what I have left undone.

I have not loved You with my whole heart,

nor loved my neighbor as myself.

I am truly sorry, and I humbly repent!!!!!!!

For the sake of Your Son, Jesus Christ,

have mercy on me and forgive me,

that I may delight in Your will

and walk in Your ways

to the glory of Your Name.

Amen.


Lord, give me strength to correct my mistakes, to move on in a good direction, give me wisdom to make good choices, and as it would please You, bring me something to do in which I can serve others as Your servant! Lord, bring me joy. I hate the way I am right now. There is almost no joy in my life.

Lord have mercy on me, a sinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment