Tuesday, January 19, 2010

first day of school

Today was my first day of school. My schedule this semester is FANTASTIC!!!! Monday and Tuesday, I don't have to be at school until 2:30, I have to be there at one on Wednesday, and Thursday is my only morning class!!! It works out sooooooo well. I just hope I don't flake out again this semester. I'm very worried about that. However, I think the key for me is to talk to people.

Last semester, I didn't tell ANYONE I was having problems of any kind until the end of October, when it was really too late to do anything about anything. I never talked to anyone about school - I'd just nod and say it was fine. And I hardly talked to anyone about anything anyway! I hardly ever saw people. I was so alone last semester. This semester it will be different! I will make an effort to see people and talk to people. I WILL e-mail and text my friends who are out of state, and really talk to them and let them back in. I was so isolated last semester! It was so awful! That CANNOT happen EVER again!!!!!

And my spiritual health must be attended to this semester. Lord, give me the strength to do what I must in that regard. Jesus, fill my mouth again with Your Holy Spirit's breathing, that Your sovereign Word would resonate just like the trumpet's call!

I am really trying to have Proverbs 31 in my mind this semester....all about the wife of noble character. "She is clothed with strength and dignity - she can laugh at the days to come." I want to be able to laugh at the days to come, and be ready for them! I will not flake out this semester!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment