Monday, September 20, 2010

the points don't matter

Something I've noticed.........if you ever want to know how I'm doing, just check out the little box just below my facebook profile picture. It will tell you everything you need to know.

The text in March 2010:
Where are You, God of the heavens above?
Why do You hide from our pain?
With questions and weeping I call on You now
In anguish I beg to be heard
Your presence is all that I need

In May 2010:
I will trust in the One who's established His might
The Servant who's reigning on high
Whose unfailing mercy is solid and clear
I patiently wait here in peace
His presence is all that I need

In June and July 2010:
Christ's is the world in which we move
Christ's are the folk we're summoned to love
Christ's is the voice which calls us to care
and Christ is the One who meets us here

In August 2010:
Your truth brings freedom from the shame of sin
Freedom from the hurt within
Captivate us, Jesus, and bring us freedom!
Free to hope and free to love
Free to serve a needy world
Use us now, Lord Jesus, to see the captives
Set free!

In September 2010:
Whenever a storm surrounds me
I find You there


If you know anything about what my life has been this past year, you can see a definite trend and you know exactly what I'm talking about......I just thought that was interesting!

I REALLY want to see Easy A, The Tourist, The Social Network, Due Date, and the new Harry Potter movie. Can't even wait.

I also just bought my tickets to Detroit and Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooo freakin excited, I've never been to either place!!!!!!!!! And I get to see Grace and Rachel and hopefully Jenny, and meet all their cool friends and see lots of awesome places. I'm so. freakin. excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment