Tuesday, August 25, 2009

boring!

Today was a boring day. I only worked 11-4, then I went to part of a skate party (which was really fun!!!), and then I discovered I had a lot of laundry to do. In fact, I'm still doing it. I need it all to be washed for next week when school starts. Before then, it doesn't really matter, since I'm pretty much only going to be wearing my work clothes and pajamas before then. I still have 33 hours to work this week.

I have also re-discovered the fact that I hate saying goodbye. Tooooooo many of my friends are not in Dallas. I hated to say goodbye to my England friends in June, and I hated saying goodbye to my friends who have left for school. Now my youth leader is moving to Washington, and SIX of my work friends have left Chick-fil-A, all but one permanently. It really, really sucks to say goodbye.

More to come later...as I said, it was a pretty boring day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment